Are you ready to join Canada's most-shopped general merchandise retailer, with over 500 stores from coast to coast?
Canadian Tire offers customers a unique mix of products and services through three specialty categories in which the organization is the market leader – automotive parts, accessories and service; sports and leisure products; and home products.
Canadian Tire offers competitive compensation packages including; benefits, potential for profit sharing, extensive training, and career opportunities from within and across the country at the Canadian Tire Retail stores.
The Supervisor contributes to the success of a store by communicating the retail objectives of their respective department to the team. This role is responsible for assisting the Department Manager in managing and leading the department in providing high quality workmanship and service that ensures customer satisfaction. He/she assists the Department Manager and the team in consistently meeting performance expectations in terms of customer experience, sales growth, retail execution, and profitability.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Ensure store security by making daily patrols of the facility, validating doors and showcases are secure and functioning properly.
- Make external arrests when necessary.
- Investigate instances of financial and physical shrink and communicate findings to store management.
- Participate in store team responsibilities as required.
- Conduct/Support investigations as assigned including, but not limited to, instances of internal theft and/or dishonesty, matters relating to external organized retail crime, and cases as assigned by management, in a timely and thorough manner and in accordance with store's policies.
- Required to communicate information from different sources and effectively clarify issues for others, often presenting different perspectives
- Other responsibilities may be added to this position as the needs and requirements of the Company.
- Provincial Security Guard license (as required).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- No police record (Criminal Background Check).
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and critical thinking skills when making decisions and solving problems.
- Must be self-motivated and able to adapt to a changing retail environment, competing demands, and new responsibilities.
- Must be reliable, punctual and focused on results.
- Must be able to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Must be able to develop and implement plans, practices, and processes to better achieve organizational goals.
- Must have flexibility regarding work hours (day, evening, weekend and occasionally night shifts may be required).
- Must have excellent communication (verbal, written) and active listening skills.
- Must be able to effectively use Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- French-English bilingualism, an asset.
- Previous investigative experience, an asset.
More about the position:
Potential Career Opportunities
- Next levels: Department Manager and Store Manager.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Standing/walking for 8 hours.
- Lifting and/or carrying of merchandise items, as required, on a regular, frequent and unassisted basis. Merchandise items may vary in weight from “light” to “heavy”.
Our offering includes
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Potential for Profit Sharing
- Employee Shopping Discounts
- Flexible work hours
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Reward and Recognition Program
- A culture of performance & accountability
- A supportive and positive team environment
Background Check Requirements:
As a condition of employment, this position may be subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
- Reference Check
- Employment Verifications
- Criminal Background Check
- Credit Check
Canadian Tire stores are owned and operated by independent Associate Dealers. Each Canadian Tire store has the sole and exclusive right to interview, select, hire and train their staff.